About the Chamber
The Harlem Valley Chamber of Commerce is a non-partisan organization that seeks to promote, foster and advance the business interests of its members in the town of Amenia, Dover Plains, Millbrook, Millerton, Pine Plains and Stanfordville in beautiful Dutchess County, New York.
Founded in 2003 The Harlem Valley Chamber of Commerce is chartered to:
- Encourage, increase and further the business interests of its members.
- Promote and facilitate networking opportunities for it’s members.
- Conduct meetings, discussions and seminars of interest to its members.
- Sponsor a Guest Speaker Program, lectures and social events throughout the year.
- Promote programs designed to improve the economic, intellectual, and social status of its members.
Find out more about benefits and becoming an Harlem Valley Chamber of Commerce Member.